There are two kidneys, each about the size of a fist, located on either side of the spine at the lowest level of the rib cage. The kidneys continuously work, along with your other organs, to keep your blood pressure under control. Kidneys remove wastes and extra fluid from your body. Your kidneys also remove acid that is produced by the cells of your body and maintain a healthy balance of water, salts, and minerals—such as sodium, calcium, phosphorus, and potassium—in your blood.
The main function of the kidneys
The kidneys provide your body the following functions:
- remove waste products from the body
- remove drugs from the body
- balance the body’s fluids
- release hormones that regulate blood pressure
- produce an active form of vitamin D that promotes strong, healthy bones
- control the production of red blood cells
The cleaning function of the kidney
The kidneys are the organs that basically cleanse themselves. However, to help them do so, You should drink adequate amounts of fluids and stay hydrated.
You can also help achieve this by eating some fruits and vegetables as well as drinking water.
When the kidneys cleanse themselves, they do not only remove toxins from the body, but it also helps keep blood pressure under control.
you should drink ...... of water per day
Symptoms of a kidney problem
If you are feeling symptoms of a kidney problem, you may need some extra help with cleansing the kidneys.
These symptoms can include:
- feeling tired,
- feeling moody,
- pain in the kidneys after eating,
- eczema of the skin
- feeling boated
- sudden weight gain
- kidney stones, or urinary tract infections.
Kidney cleanse food for purifying the kidneys:
1. Kidney Cleanse Food – Parsley
Parsley is an herb that contains apiol which makes it a natural diuretic. This means that parsley helps purge your kidneys and get rid of excess water inside Your body. Parsley can also help with your urination.
Increased urination can expedite flush Toxins and germs are out of the kidneys. You can booze a few cases of beakers of parsley to tea About a few weeks to cleanse the kidneys. To utter the tea:
- Add 1 tablespoon of freshly crushed parsley to a goblet of evaporating spray.
- Cover and engulf for 5 minutes
- Note: It is important not to eat or otherwise consume a large amount of parsley if you are pregnant.
2. Kidney Cleanse Food- Dandelion root
Dandelion root is also a diuretic that helps keep both the kidneys and liver free Of toxins. Dandelion root too removes any excess sea from the body and thwarts any Urinary tract irritation. To accomplish this, exhaust two beakers of dandelion root tea twice daily for several weeks. To acquire the tea:
Boil 2 teaspoons of dried chicory spring in 1 cup of water for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the hot.
- Cover and immerse for about 10 minutes.
- Add some honey and cup tea.
- Dandelion root may be treated with some prescriptions.
- It is important that you consult with your own Doctor before using dandelion to cleanse your kidneys.
3. Kidney Cleanse Food – Marshmallow
Another herb that is also diuretic is marshmallow root. Marshmallow root can help your body To keep the kidneys, urinary parcel and bladder clean and disease-free. Consume marshmallow Teas to help cleanse your all-important organs:
- Add 1 tablespoon of baked marshmallow roots and leave to a bowl of hot water.
- Cover and steep for 8-10 minutes, then damage it.
- Consume two bowls of this tea daily For up to one to cleanse your kidneys.
- It is important not to use it Marshmallow root if you are pregnant, nursing or have diabetes.
4. Kidney Cleanse Food – Ginger
Ginger Another effective tool to purify your kidneys is ginger. Ginger specifies many benefits For your form, it helps to cleanse your form from poisons, purge the liver, and cures With your digestion. You can booze ginger tea to aid in this process.
To spawn ginger tea:
- Leave on low-pitched hot 2 teaspoons of grated fresh ginger in 2 beakers of irrigate for 10 times.
- Add honey and lemon juice, according to taste.
- Consume the tea 2-3 times daily.
- To increase the potential benefits, you are able to contribute fresh or dried ginger in the Kitchen.
- This will help your kidneys remain in good health.
5. Kidney Cleanse Food – Tumeric
Turmeric Another herb that helps cleanse the body is turmeric. Turmeric can help clean the kidneys, detoxifies the liver, and sanctify the blood. It is able to prevent kidney infection too and illness.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of raw turmeric liquor, liquor of half or 1 lemon, a pinch of Cayenne Pepper, and a little honey in a goblet of warm irrigate.
- Drink this beverage once daily for several weeks to purge your parts.
6. Kidney Cleanse Food – Celery
Celery is another product that is a natural diuretic. It improves the removal of harmful toxins and compounds from your torso. Celery also has natural nutrients that increase your kidneys.
- Consuming celery on a regular basis can help your body to prevent kidney stones and kidney infections.
- simply drink one cup of celery liquid every day to a few cases weeks.
7. Kidney Cleanse Food – Cornsilk
Corn silk Another natural diuretic is corn silk. This product helps your body to determine more urine. This, in turn, campaigns your torso to get rid of waste and toxins.
It can be used to treat Bladder infections, kidney stones, and urinary tract infections.
- Put 2 teaspoons of baked corn silk in a goblet.
- Pour boiling water over it, cover, and immerse for 10 to 15 hours. –
- Strain it. Consume this tea 2-3 times daily for maximum advantage.
- Make sure to suck an abundance of other liquids when using corn silk to purge the kidneys and other machines.
- Corn silk can be treated with some drugs. as with all herbs and nutritional adds-on,
- it is important to consult a physician before adding this to the daily regimen.
- Do not smoke, use tobacco commodities, or devour an excessive extent of alcohol and caffeine.
- Maintain normal blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Keep cholesterol status under control.
- Stay hydrated and potion batch of irrigate during the working day. –
- If you are overweight, try to lose weight and maintaining a healthy body weight.
- Avoid fried foods and a plethora of salt.
- Eat food rich in fruits and lettuce veggies, and whole-grain meat.