Marketing tools for social media & affiliate programs for beginners
In order to get traffic to your website, and attract customers and viewers, you need to make the content unique (for your audience and search engines with tools for content creation) with keywords and images, video, etc.
Good social media marketing can transfigure the success of your brand. But without an arsenal of specific, important tools that align with your organization’s aims, you can’t generate valuable content, or attract new followers or drive meaningful engagement.
If you want to increase blog traffic, the best thing you can do is quite simply create better content. You’ve probably heard this before – the term “content is king” is thrown around more than a funnel at a frat party. But creating “better content” isn’t just about quality.
What is a Content Creator?
Content creators create blogs, videos, images, and other forms of content for content marketing and inbound marketing.
|Service||Earnings||Website – URL||Category|
|CANVA||Up To $36 Per Subscriber||https://www.canva.com/||Productivity|
|Namecheap||Up to 35% Commission||https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/||Hosting|
|WPeka||Earn a 30% commission on every referred sale.||https://club.wpeka.com||Productivity|
|SlackSocial||Commission: 10%||https://SlackSocial.com||Productivity – Social Media|
Marketing tools for social media & tools for content creation
Best Visual Content Creation Tools To Make Marketing Easy – My best tools
Canva is one of our favorite tools, making it easy to create and edit customized images for sharing on social media, illustrating blog posts, and much more. It’s an essential content marketing tool for many professionals.
- Key Features: Thousands of templates with amazing designs.
- Millions of stock photos, clip arts, and icons to use and make your design unique
- Collaboration features to tag friends or co-workers and get their feedback on designs.
BeFunky Graphic Designer: BeFunky is also an easy-to-use software that allows you to edit photos, create collages, design graphics, and more. The cutout tool makes it easy to remove background from images in a single click, something that’s often hard to do in tools like PhotoshopYou can also make cards, banners, brochures, and posters with this fast content creation software package.
Tubebuddy is a video editor designed to make it easy to create animated and explainer videos. It includes templates for many industries which users can select and customize. And it’s easy to add other media, transitions, and audio to your video creation.
NameCheap, get the power of a virtual private server for only $6.88/mo. Full root access and Operating System (OS) selection
Wpeka, Powerful plugins for all WordPress websites. Make Professional Feature-Rich WordPress Websites with Premium Plugins
Systeme, Refer people to a page that offers them the option to enter their email address in exchange for
FREE access to the Launch Kit. The Launch Kit gives you access to 2 sales funnels + 2 emails sequences to launch your courses. And you’ll earn 40% commissions on the sales of the course made with your affiliate link!
PureVPN: PureVPN is the fastest, but also a verified No-Log VPN provider!
Headline Studio by CoSchedule, In the beginning, I couldn’t understand why my blog was not attractive when others were blogging for the same topic and were getting better results than me.
I have checked the content of the posts: grammar, photo quality, data, and information updated, the results were the same, I couldn’t get the reader’s attraction.
By mistake or by accident I changed one Post Title, it was more personal, with a better “sound”. Suddenly this post got more views, so I decided to do the same with other posts.
The results were better. For the first time, I understood that people often decide whether to read your post – and share them – based on the title alone.
I did a deep search to find the best Headline Generator or Headline Analyzer, tried several free and paid applications. didn’t find the RIGHT ONE, until I meet “Headline Studio by CoSchedule”.
Tools for content creation - the links
Basic SEO tips for those who want to rank their stories in search engines:
- Put your main keyword in the title as well as the SEO description of your article. In the SEO title, only 70 alphabets will be shown in the search engines. In the meta description tags, you can use a short description of your blog post (or webpage). Search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing use this meta description to show up in their search listings. According to Moz, an ideal search description should be between 50 to 300 characters
- While adding a picture, make sure to add an Alt-tag to define the image. Applying images to alt tags such as product photos can positively impact an eCommerce store’s search engine rankings.
- Write long-form articles. SEO Benefits of Long-Form Content: Longer Content Produces Higher Search Rankings. Studies show that longer content dominates page one of search rankings. Longer Content Earns More Backlinks
- Add Multiple “H1” and “H2” headings and remember to include your keyword in any of the headings.
- Interlink your posts to make it easier for your readers to find more of your content. Link to other related blog posts you’ve written on a specific subject? Yes! Include so many links that every other sentence is dotted with blue hyperlinks? No.
- You can even edit the URL to make it shorter, to the point, and search engine-friendly.
- Repeat your keyword multiple times in your article. That doesn’t mean you repeat your keyword after every sentence but make sure to repeat it at least 5 to 7 times in an article of 1,000 words. Use keywords in your context text? Yes! Use keyword stuffing to saturate your content completely with search queries? No. Let keywords influence your outline and help conceptualize your post? Yes!
Make sure that you have reviews about your website and for products! Reviews are considered User Generated Content and can be a major player in SEO. It not only helps your organic ranking by adding new content to the website by having search engines crawl the website more frequently but it also will show up in rich snippets on organic search results and show new users the credibility of your business.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links, which means that I receive a commission from any purchase through these links. Receiving a commission will not affect your purchase in any form.