Success demands 5 things: Passion, Faith, Hard Work, Patience, Sacrifice
To be successful You need to feel, believing and positively and successfully, start reading books about positive thinking and being successful. Set goals smart, every day you need to think and act successfully, by doing this you will feel and become successful.
Success demands: Passion, Faith, Hard Work, Patience, Sacrifice
# to be successful – state of mind
To become successful you need to place your mind in a to become successful you need to place your mind in a state of happiness and positive thinking, by doing this you attract positive people and by attracting positive people you will attract successful people who will help with your success.
# to be successful – passion
Here is your key to success. Passion is the key to meaningful achievement in any calling. Those who succeed in home entrepreneurship do so because they do it with passion, if one doesn’t put passion into a home business then failure will probably be the outcome. Passion keeps one healthy, happy and motivated, subsequently makes one stand out and attracts friends, everyone wants to be around a happy and successful person.
Pursuing your passion — whatever it may be — requires courage. You need to be able to ask for a promotion, ask for business, ask for financing. This can be intimidating, but, not unlike rejection, practice makes perfect. Start asking for what you want; you may not always get it, but you’ll become more comfortable (and confident) doing so.
# to be successful – set goals smart & sacrifice
If you want to move forward in your professional life, you need a goal to move toward. If you don’t have a goal, get one.
Once you’ve identified your long-term goal, begin assembling a list of short-term objectives that will act as stepping-stones to achieving your dream.
It’s important to commit your goals to paper, so write them down and display your goals where you will see them each day. Break down larger long-term goals into monthly or weekly goals so you can stay on track without feeling overwhelmed.
Writing your goals will effectively enable you to put them into action.
Every goal has a cost. Essential to everyone who endeavors to do something is counting the cost. Success requires some kind of sacrifice. You will not gain something for anything.
# to be successful – faith
Why is faith necessary for success? Webster defines faith as complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
The John Maxwell Team said: “It is usually said that success comes at a price… yes, no? It may not always be in monetary terms, it could come in form of relationships, overcoming fear and rejection, leaving your comfort zone, working hard, etc.
Whatever the case may be, you will find there is always an opportunity cost to one’s desired dreams and goals, and only individuals can we decide whether the opportunity cost of fulfilling our dreams or achieving the success we desire is worthwhile.”
William Lehutjo mentions at Medium.com that, “Success will require doing things that don’t give us momentary pleasure but benefit us in the long run. If we can all try to master that, we will experience success in abundance”.
We must have the patience to be good listeners, which is a requirement of cooperation. Having patience helps you achieve success, We must have the patience to maintain our enthusiasm and industriousness when pursuing our goals.
# Success demands hard work
Nothing comes easy except quitting. Success demands hard work.
Hard work is the basis for everything worthwhile you will achieve in life. There are never any shortcuts to success, but hard work complimented with the desire to achieve, determination, and always being motivated to get after your goal, makes success becomes bigger.
Are you up to the task?
📢Great Success Motivational Quotes 📢
- You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills. (Jim Rohn – was an American entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker)
- You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins. (Jim Stovall – American writer best known for his bestselling novel The Ultimate Gift)
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory. (Pierre Corneille – was a French tragedian. He is generally considered one of the three great seventeenth-century French dramatists, along with Molière)
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. (Henry David Thoreau – was an American naturalist, essayist, poet, and philosopher.)
- Opportunities don’t happen. You create them. (Chris Grosser – is a very driven professional with a hugely entrepreneurial spirit – Tesla)
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. (Winston Churchill – was a British politician, statesman, army officer, and writer)