Can you reverse type 2 diabetes – How long does it take to reverse type 2 diabetes?
Can you reverse type 2 diabetes? is possible, but it requires meal planning, healthy eating, and regular exercise
Diabetes is the broad name of a group of medical conditions characterized by high levels of glucose in the blood. The disorder is classified into four categories. Type 1 diabetes, also known as the juvenile type because it affects mostly children, is outlined by insulin deficiency due to the loss of beta cells (insulin-producing cells in the islets of the pancreas). Type 2 diabetes (T2D) is caused by insulin resistance associated with normal or reduced levels of insulin. It is the most common type and is mainly due to lifestyle factors and genetics.
Insulin is a crucial hormone that regulates glucose blood levels. It facilitates its entry to the cells via special extracellular receptors. In type two diabetes, these receptors do not respond appropriately to the stimulus. And thus, glucose cannot enter the cells, and it accumulates in the blood leading the pancreas to produce and secrete more hormones to control the disorder. Eventually, the pancreas islets, confronted with substantial resistance, get exerted, and stop functioning.
Type 2 diabetes symptoms
- Increased thirst and frequent urination
- Increased hunger, weight loss, and tiredness (sugar cannot be burned or metabolized)
- Inumbness, blurry vision, and slow healing of wounds
These symptoms are not the only manifestations. Long term complications are also associated with this deadly disease.
- Heart disease and strokes: the risk of developing cardiovascular complications is twice the risk for regular people; this is due to the hardening of vessels and the build-up of cholesterol inside the arteries.
- Diabetic retinopathy: This condition is the result of persistent uncontrolled blood sugar. That causes damage to the eye vessels, and it can progress to blindness
- Kidney failure: the kidneys’ structure is packed with arterioles and venules, to assure adequate blood filtration. These vessels can also be damaged, which alters the function of the organ.
- Limb amputation: this is the major and the most feared complication.
A diabetic patient may not feel the pain on his leg if it is infected or wounded. The affected area develops ulcers that do not heal. Mainly because of the reduced blood flow. Leading to tissue necrosis and death.
Blood sugar, or blood glucose, needs to be in the right range for you to be healthy. At least some glucose is necessary for your muscle, liver, and some other cells to use as fuel so they can function.
What is the Normal Range for Blood Sugar?
You might want to measure your blood sugar before meals to get a baseline, and then two hours after your meal to measure your “normal blood sugar level.
These are considered within the range of “normal”:
- Less than 140 mg/dl if you do not have diabetes.
- Less than 180 mg/dl if you have diabetes.
The best time to check blood sugar levels in the morning is right when you wake up and before you eat anything.
- Under 70 mg/dl if you do not have diabetes.
- 70 to 130 mg/dl if you have diabetes.
After eating, your blood sugar levels rise. They rise more when you eat more carbohydrates, when you do not eat fiber, fat, or protein with your carbs.
|When Measured||Goals for Healthy Adults||Goals with Diabetes|
|Before lunch, dinner||Less than 110 mg/dl||70-130 mg/dl|
|2 hours after you eat||Less than 140 mg/dl||Less than 180 mg/dl|
|Before bedtime||Less than 120 mg/dl||90-150 mg/dl|
Can you reverse type 2 diabetes?
According to Webmd Although there’s no cure for type 2 diabetes, studies show it’s possible for some people to reverse it. Through diet changes and weight loss, you may be able to reach and hold normal blood sugar levels without medication. This doesn’t mean you‘re completely cured. Type 2 diabetes is an ongoing disease
How long does it take to reverse type 2 diabetes
Sciensedaily News published an article saying ” The Counterbalance study published in 2016, demonstrated that Type 2 diabetes remains reversible for up to 10 years in most people, and also that the normal metabolism persists long term, as long as the person doesn’t regain the weight.”
What is the diabetes freedom program?
Diabetes freedom is a two-month plan. It consists of three simple steps that will help you reverse the evolution of the disease. It will show you how to fix your blood sugar levels quickly. Without reverting to the use of medications and their side effects. The program is completely safe, with no strict diets and no calories counting. It will merely help you to choose the right food to eat and the right body movements to do.
Lifestyle factors are a very well-known determinant of the progression of the disease. In fact, obesity, stress, and lack of physical activity are the leading causes of developing diabetes.
- Eight weeks a nutritional plan that will melt the fat deposits around the pancreas
- 2-minutes daily exercise simple routine that can be done at home
- Tricks of meal timing that will teach you how to avoid cravings and how to preserve your energy for the day.
This program is valid, and it has scientific evidence. Many of our customers noticed considerable health benefits, and they are happy with the results.
Additional and recommended products
This helps promote healthy weight loss because up to 30% of the calories eaten, are blocked and NOT being absorbed and thus, do NOT turn into ugly body fat. This is with NO change in diet or lifestyle.
Lean Optimizer’s organic formula delivers specific and proven nutrients that helps optimize and enhance your “fat burning” hormones, like when you were younger – by helping to optimize your Thyroid and Leptin levels, while minimizing excessive Cortisol, Insulin and Estrogen levels
Contact email@example.com for more information. This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.